Syarat2 & Terma
1..Untuk pembelian dan pesanan, please fill the format 'Order Form'. (bergantung kepada stock ) atau call direct/ email. Maaf SMS kami tidak akan reply kecuali pelanggan kami. Kami bukan tempat bertanya.
Determining the Proper Grip Size
The proper grip size plays a significant role in a golfers' ability to control the club and in turn, the ball flight. With a neutral (standard) grip size, the golfer can normally return the clubface square to the target at impact. Too large a grip can limit the players ability to release the wrists through impact causing a block of fade. Too small a grip can cause early release resulting in a pull or draw.
However, the above can be used to advantage should your normal swing produce undesired shots or the fact that you have small or large hands.
A larger grip (built up, midsize or Jumbo) would benifit..A player with large(r) hands.
A player who consistently draws or hooks the ball.
A player with arthritus who struggles to hold and smaller grip.
A player whose fingers wrap round the grip and dig into their palm.
A smaller grip (ladies, ladies built up) would benefit..A player with small(er) hands.
A player who consistently slices or fades the ball.
A player who requires more clubhead 'feel'.
A player whose fingers do not fully encircle the grip.
Take the professional approach to grip sizing
The professional approach to grip sizing requires the hand to be simply measured and the results matched against our chart towards the bottom of this page. The two measurements required are taken as follows.
1. Using a inch ruler/tape (because the majority of grips are produced by American companies inches are still used as a standard) measure the distance between the Dominant Wrist Crease and the tip of the longest finger. (see picture below)
2. Next measure the lenghth of the longest finger from the web to the tip. (see picture below)
3. Now refer to the chart and notes at the foot of this page
Golf Grip Sizing Chart
The chart below shows the ideal grip size taken from your measurement and also how to achieve the correct size grip. Please note that this chart applies only to GolfGrips-Direct.Com's SOLVENT BASED TAPE / GRIPS STRIPS and solvent. Sizes will differ using other manufacturers tape and/or products.
1. First of all take your first measurement (wrist crease to tip of finger) and find the block in the chart under 'Measurement 1, your measurement falls into.
2. Then reading left to right along the chart, find the second measurement (finger web to tip).
To the right of this block will read the grip size plus the total number of wraps of golfgrips-direct.com solvent based grip tape required to build up the shaft butt to acheive your recommended size grip.
|Product Code||Flex||Weight||Torque||Launch||Butt OD||Butt||Mid||Tip||Parallel||Tip OD||Length|
|9160||R||64 g||3.4||Medium||0.600 "||257||6.6||26||4.0"||0.335 "||46 "|
|9160||S||65 g||3.3||Medium||0.600 "||270||7.2||28||4.0"||0.335 "||46 "|
|9160||X||67 g||3.3||Medium||0.600 "||286||8.0||30||4.0"||0.335 "||46 "|